As an author, there are few things more nerve-wracking than releasing a new book into the world. Will readers enjoy it? Will they connect with the characters and the story? Will it find its audience? These are all questions that can keep an author up at night.
That’s why the support of advance readers, or ARC readers, is so valuable. ARC readers are the readers who sign up to receive an advance copy of a book in exchange for an honest review. They are the first readers to dive into a new story, and their feedback can be incredibly helpful to an author.
If you’ve found this blog post because you’re an ARC reader for any author, I wanted to extend my sincerest gratitude on behalf of the author community.
Now — how do you find your kindle email to receive ARCs?
1. Sign into your Amazon account
2. Click on “Account & Lists” at the top right corner of the page.
3. Select “Manage Your Content and Devices” from the dropdown menu.
4. Click on the “Settings” tab at the top of the page.
5. Scroll down to the “Personal Document Settings” section.
6. Look for the “Send-to-Kindle E-Mail Settings” section.
7. Your Kindle email address will be listed under “Your Kindle(s) Email Address.”
Want to stay up to date on the latest news for books and fun things by Lindsey Elizabeth? Subscribe to my email newsletter below! And no, I don’t spam you with emails. I don’t even have a schedule. You’ll know about things I only deem important enough to want to share with you (giveaways, book announcements, etc.).